Who We Are
The Middlesex London Ontario Health Team (OHT) is a dedicated team of local healthcare providers and community members who are working together to better connect healthcare and supports across Middlesex County & London.
“Improving our healthcare experience together – where people are heard, care is connected, and whole health is possible for everyone.”
We are Collaborative, We are Trustworthy, We are Transparent, We value Equity.
The Middlesex London OHT includes community partners and organizations, Coordinating Council, a Patient/Client and Care Partner Council, an Operations Team, and Working Groups.
The MLOHT is responsible for the attributed population and residents based on where they access care.
The Coordinating Council guides the work that we do, aligning with our purpose and values.
There are 2 co-chairs: a Health Care Provider Co-Chair, and a Patient/Client and Care Partner Council Co-Chair.
View the complete Coordinating Council list membership.
Multiple organizations have signed up with the MLOHT and/or are actively participating in projects with the MLOHT to develop a more connected health care system. See list below.
Patient/Client and Care Partner Council
The Patient/Client and Care Partner Council (PCCPC) ensures work is grounded by patient/client and caregiver experiences. PCCPC members advise and work in partnership with the Coordinating Council.
The PCCPC has an equal voice and vote on the Coordinating Council.
The Operations Team is responsible for supporting leadership, decision-making, and operations.
The team is led by:
- Amber Alpaugh-Bishop, Middlesex London OHT Lead
- Dr. Sarah Jarmain, Middlesex London OHT Clinical Lead (Specialty Care)
- Dr. Gord Schacter, Middlesex London OHT Clinical Lead (Primary Care)
The following Working Groups are operating and/or in development:
- Quality and Analytics: To develop and implement an Evaluation Strategy and Collaborative Quality Improvement Plan to track improvements.
- Co-Design: To co-define issues and co-design solutions with patients, caregivers, and providers. These solutions will improve patient and provider experiences as well as health outcomes.
- Care Pathways: To develop care pathways that facilitate better connected, improved healthcare and supports across our health system.
- Digital Health: To develop a dynamic digital health strategy in support of better connected, improved healthcare and supports.
For more information and/or to join a working group, please contact us.
- Accès Franco-Santé London
- Alzheimer Society Southwest Partners
- Care Partners
- Carrefour Communautaire Francophone de London
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Provincial System Support Program
- Cheshire Independent Living Services
- Closing the Gap Healthcare
- Crest Support Services (Meadowcrest)
- Dale Brain Injury Services
- Elmwood Place
- Home and Community Care Support Services South West
- London Family Health Team
- London Health Sciences Centre
- London Middlesex Addictions and Mental Health Network (LMAMHN)
- London Middlesex Primary Care Alliance
- Madame Vanier Children’s Services
- McCormick Care Group
- Middlesex Hospital Alliance
- Meals on Wheels London
- Participation House Support Services (PHSS) – Medical and Complex Care
- Patient/Client and Care Partner Council
- Saint Elizabeth Health Care
- St. Joseph’s Hospice of London
- Shannon Sibbald
- Sprucedale Care Centre
- St. Joseph’s Health Care London
- Strathmere Lodge
- Thames Valley Family Health Team
- The Salvation Army-London Village
- VHA HomeCare
- Victorian Order of Nurses, Ontario Branch
We are focused on better connecting and improving healthcare and supports for people who receive care in London and Middlesex County.
The Middlesex London Ontario Health Team’s journey started in 2019, then called the “Western Ontario Health Team”. See image below for a high-level overview of our journey to date.
Middlesex London Ontario Health Team (formerly Western Ontario Health Team) application to become an Ontario Health TeamView PDF
Decision Tool to Evaluate Requests for MLOHT SupportView PDF
Commitment DocumentView PDF
Membership Town Hall – June 2021 (Access Passcode: QhT%^e0w)View